Last Friday 10 suggestions for family vacations in the USA were shared. In our second part this Friday, we look at some places to visit in Europe.
1) Prague: Gorgeous city, combining the old architecture and style with hopping night life and don’t forget to check out the famous Clock Tower.
2) Rome: Rome is a location of amazing scenery and great history. I encourage you to check out the discovered ruins from ancient Rome while you are there, especially the baths and Via Appia Antica and Catacombs.
3) Athens: With the old mingled with the new, you can explore the gorgeous history, or sunbathe on a beach and enjoy authentic Greek delicacies.
4) Plitvice Natural Park, Croatia: This gorgeous national park caught my attention as I was perusing travel sites. With great picture opportunities, lots of fresh air and 2 in-park restaurants, it is not to be missed.
5) Edinburg Castle: This gorgeous ancient castle is worth a stop in Scotland. Gorgeous architecture, decorations and lots to see! (The rest of Scotland is gorgeous too!)
7) Iceland: Visit the Blue Lagoon, see the Northern Lights, or spend time in the capital, Reykjavik. They have geysers too!
8 ) Tuscany: 4 words: architecture, culture, wine, food! What more could you want? Check out beautiful scenery while you’re eating too.
9) Vienna, Austria: Palace, museum, zoo, churches and cathedrals, opera houses, and the Naschmarkt, a beautiful outdoor market.
10) Spain: Including Madrid for the night owls, Barcelona with Antonio Gaudi architecture and an aquarium , Seville for those interested in culture, and national parks, as well as gorgeous beaches and great food.
Share below your favorite European destinations or thoughts on those I’ve mentioned!